5/11/08

More of Celeste...

Here are a few shots I took while I tagged along on Michael's shoot with Celeste (the model in our previous blog post):


1: Shot with an Id-light held slightly above and to the right of my camera to flood the near side of her face with light, and to leak over to her far eye as well. 85mm, f/2.8, 1/200 ISO 200 :


2) Was trying a different feel with this one...shot with a ring light just slightly above the camera, and an id-light behind the model for rim light. 85mm, f/2.5, 1/160, ISO 100 :



3: A different side of Michael's stunning head shot of Celeste in the previous blog post (go check it out if you haven't yet). 85mm, f/2.5, 1/125, ISO 1600 :





I hope you have enjoyed the images we have put up so far. Celeste was great to work with and I was happy to be a part of the shoot.

No comments: